Child Care & Nursery School
CUMC is associated with the below early childhood program to help serve the needs of the Health Sciences community:
The Medical Center Nursery School
The Medical Center Nursery School, an independent, non-profit nursery school and kindergarten, provides half-day and full-day programs for children aged 2 years through 6 years.
The school, located in Bard-Haven Tower I, is licensed by the Department of Health of the City of New York, registered with the Education Department of the University of the State of New York, and accredited by the NAEYC Academy for Early Childhood Program Accreditation.
The following sessions are offered:
- Five morning half-day sessions per week, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Five afternoon half-day sessions per week, from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Five full-day sessions per week, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The summer program runs from the end of June through the end of August. Both full-day and half-day classes are available.
The school has three well-equipped, spacious classrooms, each of which has a view of the Hudson River, an additional indoor space for gross motor activities, and an outdoor play area on the Terrace, one floor above the school.
- School-Wide Learning Objectives
- Medical School Curriculum
- Major Clinical Year (MCY)
- Differentiation & Integration (D&I)
- Scholarly Projects Program
- Daniel Noyes Brown Scholars Program
- Academic Calendar
- Visiting Students
- Other Programs
- Student Life
- Student Activities: P&S Club
- Student Affairs
- Ceremonies & Events
- Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- About Us
- The Black and Latino Student Organization (BALSO)
- ODMA Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Schedule
- High School Students
- College/Post-Baccalaureate Students & Recent Graduates
- Multicultural Recruitment Day Conference (MRDC)
- 2014 Virtual Info Session
- LGBT Resources
- Additional Resources & Support
- Contact Us
- Recreation & Athletic Facilities
- Meal Plan
- Class Websites
- Student Directory
- Student Life Calendar
- Academic & Career Planning
- Student Research
- P&S Honor Code and Policies
- Resources & Support
- Advising & Academic Support
- Health & Wellness
- Student Financial Planning
- Health Sciences Library
- CUMC IT
- Campus Resources
- Quick Links
- Inside P&S
- Contact Medical Education
- Global Health Programs